According to Google, there are many people searching for “What can CBD do”. It’s a loaded question, but I will respond with as much information about what CBD can do for people as possible.
CBD can do a lot of things!
Popular uses for CBD oil range from increased joint mobility to calm our nerves mentally and or physically. Just search google and type in CBD for whatever and you probably notice CBD works for almost everything that’s not functioning correctly in the human body.
I’m sure you might think to yourself “this sounds like snake oil!” or ask yourself “how can CBD possibly do so many things?” It works for so many things because our bodies have what’s called an endocannabinoid system. The endocannabinoid system is hardwired into our bodies. Hempworx CBD oil derived from Hemp is rich with cannabinoids. When cannabinoids enter our system our body knows exactly what to do with them to naturally aid the body. Check this out for a more detailed explanation of what is CBD.
WHAT CAN CBD DO WITH OUR BODIES RECEPTORS?
The endocannabinoid system is made up of two different receptors. The receptors are called CB1 and CB2 receptors. These receptors are spread throughout the body. They help regulate the brain with the central nervous system and peripheral nervous system. Scientists believe these receptors are there to create balance or homeostasis in our bodies. There are over 100 unique cannabinoids in full-spectrum CBD oil and CBD is just 1 of them! Just think of that, the uses and applications for Hempworx full-spectrum CBD oil are basically limitless!
CB1 receptors are responsible for regulating many things. CB1 receptors balance out our brain, lungs, vascular system, muscles, gastrointestinal tract, reproductive organs, immune system, bone marrow, and pancreas.
CB2 receptors are responsible for spleen, skin, bones, immune system, liver, bone marrow, and finally pancreas.
Endocannabinoids surprisingly was not discovered until the 1990s. Anandamide was the 1st naturally occurring cannabinoid or endocannabinoid that was found in the cannabis species. Anandamide works on the CB1 receptors in the brain and helps regulate mood, and psychological balance. I’m sure you can think of some dysfunctions with peoples moods like worrying too much, sadness or feeling hopeless. I can’t address them by their typical names because that would be addressing medical conditions. The FDA revolts my speech on medical conditions because Hempworx full-spectrum CBD oil is not a drug, it is marketed as a supplement. Thus supplements can’t work on medical conditions per the Food and Drug Administration because it is not classified as a drug.
9 Parts of the Brain CBD helps
- The Amygdala is a part of the brain that controls the person’s emotions, fear and how much they worry. When CBD oil or cannabinoids enter that part of the brain they attach to neurons. Then the cannabinoids can address the signals that are miss firing by fine-tuning the signal back to normal.
- The Basal Ganglia is a part of the brain responsible for planning or starting a movement. This would affect all body movements including but not limited to the arms, legs, and hands. When the Basal Ganglia is not functioning properly it could result in delayed reaction time. Cannabinoids help regulate this part of the brain.
- The Brain Stem Is the 3rd part of the brain responsible for signals sent between the brain and spinal column that regulate breathing, heartbeat, and blood pressure. The brain stem also controls your speech, swallowing, and hearing. That’s why Hempworx CBD has been known to help people with too high or too low blood pressure.
- The Cerebellum is responsible for motor coordination and balance. If this isn’t functioning correctly you would most likely have problems with your coordination.
- The Hippocampus is responsible for learning new information. When the hippocampus is not functioning properly this could affect the persons’ memory. CBD can help the brain communicate better so there would be fewer memory problems.
- The Hypothalamus controls our appetite. Hempworx CBD can help someone who suffers from overeating or not eating enough.
- The Neocortex helps the brain with complex thinking. Everyone has suffered from brain fog from time to time and some people live with this problem daily. Neurons are not sending or receiving information clearly. CBD oil helps the neurons fire efficiently.
- The Nucleus Accumbens is the part of the brain the help with motivation and reward. For instance, I’m giving you the most informative information possible about CBD in hopes that you will like my blog and build your trust. My reward is changing peoples lives with Hempworx CBD oil and getting people off dangerous drugs, so they can enjoy a long happy life.
- Finally, is the Spinal Cord. That’s the bodies main hub where all the nerves come together and separate to control all parts of the body. Sometimes peoples nerves can get pinched by the spine when the joints are out of alignment. I personally see a chiropractor to get adjusted regularly due to back discomfort. My chiropractor Dr. Drew Gintner works with the nervous system and spine to help the body heal and communicate information effectively.
POSSIBLE USES FOR CBD IN THE BRAIN
As I stated above CBD can have a major impact on someone’s life just regulating signals in the brain. When I feel anxious I take 6 drops of CBD oil and 20 minutes later I would already feel the calming effect I got from it. Now I understand why CBD has done so much for so many people relating (to) mental issues and physical issues. The mind affects the whole body.
Everything in our structure is connected starting at our brains going down to our toes. When one part of the body isn’t sending signals properly it affects another part of the body. Misfiring signals can lead to discomfort, anxious feelings, mood issues, poor sleep, and decreased appetite just to name a few.
It’s important to listen to our bodies when they are giving us signs to check our engine light if you will. You may need to make some lifestyle changes like eating better and exercising and I’m no exception.
SLOW LIFESTYLE CHANGES & CBD.
As I stated before I had severe back discomfort and I decided I needed to make some lifestyle changes but I decided to make them slowly with CBD. The cold turkey method never works for me so after years of google and YouTube research I decided to try to stop smoking. I learned that smoking could be the cause of the back discomfort due to the chemicals in the cigarettes damaging microscopic nerve endings in my back and starving them of oxygen. So I got on some Chantix and with CBD oil I stopped smoking within 3 weeks. I smoked herbal cigarettes for about a month or two afterward then stopped smoking them as well.
It took some time for me to get used to the idea of trying to stop smoking. I thought about it for about 5 months then I asked my doctor to try Chantix.
Currently, I’m slowly drinking more bottled water and sugar to improve my joints. CBD definitely helps me when I get frustrated because frustration increases discomfort which increases irritability and you know where I’m going with that.
So in conclusion CBD can do a lot for your mind and body. You may want to give Hempworx a try!